Friday, June 13, 2008

LEARN TO LIVE - LIFE ON EARTH

Definition of Forgetting:
  • Cessation of memory to be had.
  • M. Cessation of affection to be had.
  • M. Neglect of something that should be kept in mind
Now I am going to ask you a question ¿ did u forget me? If you did, I m going to remember u who I was.... ¡ Hello, I am Lolek! And this is my story I I was born on 18 May Wadowaice, Poland She is my mom, Emilia was called, she went with God, but gave me the best gift, Life My parents left me very soon And I had to walk alone; good that I thought I would but ... I met my best Friends at 8 years And you know… … I never neglect! I was a joyful young, I liked soccer, swimming and was a very good student When I grew up I liked to do theatre, but my friends insisted I continue much they know and convinced me… I lived the horrors of the Second World War, I could not go to school by the Nazis and had not allowed us to do it secretly I surrendered my life to my friend, and everytime I wanted more… one day, I was appointed to be responsible of your company and then my life and maybe yours has changed. I had to work hard And wise supported Of all It had to use All the tools In my scope There were people who believed that I was not a normal person and wrong I made some friends… Only a few… Sometime I fell But with love, i stand up And forgive I realized that i was not lonely there were people who shared my love For other people And my love for children And for young people, who I was searching so many times,At the end they came to me I traveled and I knew you We were together many times I realized that it was Mexican! I would like to identify myself with you But the time is over… I would have liked to continue with you but it is time to see my friend And say, THE MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! I have seen people shed tears for me I have seen them very sad I have seen them suffering for me Don’t feel that u are walking alone, cause I never did! I asked for you And for your sins Keep praying to God Hand it strongly See his Greatness, compared to the smallness of the problems And thanks for being with me!!! Thanks for proving how much you need me !!!!!! Also i need you And I will be watching you I will never forget you Remember me smiling !!!!! Help my brother, who will continue with the work of Christ And that they will not forget something ¡¡¡What I would like but I am not going, I will leave but I am with you until the end of time!!!!! ¡¡¡What I would like but I am not going, I will leave but I am with you until the end of time!!!!! THANKS FOR BEING WITH ME... LEARN TO LIVE FOR OTHERS LIFE IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT.....BUT NOT WAT WE THINK... MAKE USE OF IT

No comments: